What is CONTROL CODES: ASCII codes that do not display a character but perform a function, such as ringing a bell or deleting a character.
- Definition CONFIG.SYS:
- Dictionary containing system configuration commands, which are files that your computer needs in order to initialize itself when booting up. The CONFIG.SYS file is read before the AUTOEXEC.BAT file control codes.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit control codes.
- Definition Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Program:
- Dictionary A sophisticated software package containing advanced graphics and drawing features. It is used by engineers, architects, and designers for drawing and design applications control codes.
- Definition Control Focus:
- Dictionary See input focus control codes.
How works control codes meaning in Dictionary C .