What is CONTEXT SWITCHING: See task swapper.
- Definition Control Focus:
- Dictionary See input focus context switching.
- Definition Command Line:
- Dictionary The line on which a command is entered. This line contains the command and all of its associated parameters and switches context switching.
- Definition Character Set:
- Dictionary 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or context switching.
- Definition Cylinder:
- Dictionary in the same place on different sides of a double-sided disk. It may be extended to include multiple platters. For example, Side 0 Track 30, Side 1 track 30, Side 2 Track 30 and Side 3 Track 30 form context switching.
How works context switching meaning in Dictionary C .