What is CONSOLE: The combination of your system's monitor and keyboard.
- Definition Cluster:
- Dictionary A group of contiguous sectors on a disk. Each sector usually comprises 512 bytes. Also known as an allocation unit, this is the smallest unit of disk storage that DOS can manipulate console.
- Definition Copy Protection:
- Dictionary Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands console.
- Definition COMMAND.COM:
- Dictionary The command processor that interprets your internal and external command requests console.
- Definition Compressed Print:
- Dictionary Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line console.
How works console meaning in Dictionary C .