What is CONFIG.SYS: An ASCII text file containing system configuration commands, which are files that your computer needs in order to initialize itself when booting up. The CONFIG.SYS file is read before the AUTOEXEC.BAT file.
- Definition Control Focus:
- Dictionary See input focus config.sys.
- Definition Character Set:
- Dictionary 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or config.sys.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit config.sys.
- Definition Command Line:
- Dictionary The line on which a command is entered. This line contains the command and all of its associated parameters and switches config.sys.
How works CONFIG.SYS meaning in Dictionary C .