What is CONCATENATION: The placing of files or strings together in a series.
- Definition Chaining:
- Dictionary of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch concatenation.
- Definition Cluster:
- Dictionary A group of contiguous sectors on a disk. Each sector usually comprises 512 bytes. Also known as an allocation unit, this is the smallest unit of disk storage that DOS can manipulate concatenation.
- Definition COMMAND.COM:
- Dictionary The command processor that interprets your internal and external command requests concatenation.
- Definition Cutting And Pasting:
- Dictionary Selecting text from one part of a document or visual display and moving it to another location concatenation.
How works concatenation meaning in Dictionary C .