What is COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN (CAD) PROGRAM: A sophisticated software package containing advanced graphics and drawing features. It is used by engineers, architects, and designers for drawing and design applications.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit computer-aided design (cad) program.
- Definition Configuration:
- Dictionary An initial set of system values, such as the number of buffers DOS will use, the number of simultaneously open files it will allow, and the specific devices that will be supported computer-aided design (cad) program.
- Definition Contiguity:
- Dictionary The physical adjacency on a disk of the disk sectors used by a file computer-aided design (cad) program.
- Definition Ctrl-Z:
- Dictionary The end-of-file marker. Appears on screen as ^Z computer-aided design (cad) program.
How works computer-aided design (CAD meaning in Dictionary C .