What is COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN (CAD) PROGRAM: A sophisticated software package containing advanced graphics and drawing features. It is used by engineers, architects, and designers for drawing and design applications.
- Definition Control Focus:
- Dictionary See input focus computer-aided design (cad) program.
- Definition Cylinder:
- Dictionary in the same place on different sides of a double-sided disk. It may be extended to include multiple platters. For example, Side 0 Track 30, Side 1 track 30, Side 2 Track 30 and Side 3 Track 30 form computer-aided design (cad) program.
- Definition Command Line:
- Dictionary The line on which a command is entered. This line contains the command and all of its associated parameters and switches computer-aided design (cad) program.
- Definition Cold Booting:
- Dictionary Booting up DOS by turning the computer's power on. See bootstrapping computer-aided design (cad) program.
How works computer-aided design (CAD meaning in Dictionary C .