What is COMPRESSED PRINT: Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line.
- Definition Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Program:
- Dictionary A sophisticated software package containing advanced graphics and drawing features. It is used by engineers, architects, and designers for drawing and design applications compressed print.
- Definition Cold Booting:
- Dictionary Booting up DOS by turning the computer's power on. See bootstrapping compressed print.
- Definition Case Sensitivity:
- Dictionary Distinguishing between capital letters and lowercase letters compressed print.
- Definition CONFIG.SYS:
- Dictionary containing system configuration commands, which are files that your computer needs in order to initialize itself when booting up. The CONFIG.SYS file is read before the AUTOEXEC.BAT file compressed print.
How works compressed print meaning in Dictionary C .