What is COMPRESSED PRINT: Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line.
- Definition Copy Protection:
- Dictionary Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands compressed print.
- Definition Control Focus:
- Dictionary See input focus compressed print.
- Definition Ctrl-Z:
- Dictionary The end-of-file marker. Appears on screen as ^Z compressed print.
- Definition Command Prompt:
- Dictionary A visual indicator that an operating system or application program is waiting for input from you compressed print.
How works compressed print meaning in Dictionary C .