What is COMMAND PROCESSOR: The program that translates and acts on commands.
- Definition CPU:
- Dictionary Central Processing Unit. The main chip that executes all individual computer instructions command processor.
- Definition Context Switching:
- Dictionary See task swapper command processor.
- Definition Configuration:
- Dictionary An initial set of system values, such as the number of buffers DOS will use, the number of simultaneously open files it will allow, and the specific devices that will be supported command processor.
- Definition Cache:
- Dictionary A portion of memory reserved for the contents of recently referenced disk sectors. It facilitates faster re access of the same sectors and is implemented with the SMARTDRV.SYS device driver command processor.
How works command processor meaning in Dictionary C .