What is COMMAND LINE: The line on which a command is entered. This line contains the command and all of its associated parameters and switches.
- Definition Cache:
- Dictionary A portion of memory reserved for the contents of recently referenced disk sectors. It facilitates faster re access of the same sectors and is implemented with the SMARTDRV.SYS device driver command line.
- Definition Chaining:
- Dictionary of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch command line.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit command line.
- Definition Copy Protection:
- Dictionary Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands command line.
How works command line meaning in Dictionary C .