What is COMMAND LINE: The line on which a command is entered. This line contains the command and all of its associated parameters and switches.
- Definition Concatenation:
- Dictionary The placing of files or strings together in a series command line.
- Definition COMMAND.COM:
- Dictionary The command processor that interprets your internal and external command requests command line.
- Definition Cursor:
- Dictionary The blinking line or highlighting box that indicates where the next keystroke will be displayed or what the next control code entered will affect. See also selection cursor command line.
- Definition CONFIG.SYS:
- Dictionary containing system configuration commands, which are files that your computer needs in order to initialize itself when booting up. The CONFIG.SYS file is read before the AUTOEXEC.BAT file command line.
How works command line meaning in Dictionary C .