What is COMMAND.COM: The command processor that interprets your internal and external command requests.
- Definition Configuration:
- Dictionary An initial set of system values, such as the number of buffers DOS will use, the number of simultaneously open files it will allow, and the specific devices that will be supported command.com.
- Definition Concatenation:
- Dictionary The placing of files or strings together in a series command.com.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit command.com.
- Definition Cache:
- Dictionary A portion of memory reserved for the contents of recently referenced disk sectors. It facilitates faster re access of the same sectors and is implemented with the SMARTDRV.SYS device driver command.com.
How works COMMAND.COM meaning in Dictionary C .