What is CODE PAGE: A character set that redefines the country and keyboard information for non-U.S.keyboards and systems.
- Definition Compressed Print:
- Dictionary Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line code page.
- Definition Contiguity:
- Dictionary The physical adjacency on a disk of the disk sectors used by a file code page.
- Definition Confirmation Box:
- Dictionary A rectangular window that prompts you to confirm your request. It helps to protect you from making irrevocable errors-for example, when deleting files code page.
- Definition Copy Protection:
- Dictionary Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands code page.
How works code page meaning in Dictionary C .