What is CHARACTER SET: A complete group of 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or ASCII code. See also code page.
- Definition Console:
- Dictionary The combination of your system's monitor and keyboard character set.
- Definition Code Page:
- Dictionary A character set that redefines the country and keyboard information for non-U.S.keyboards and systems character set.
- Definition Command Processor:
- Dictionary The program that translates and acts on commands character set.
- Definition Control Focus:
- Dictionary See input focus character set.
How works character set meaning in Dictionary C .