What is CHAINING: Passing the control of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch file from within a batch file.
- Definition COMMAND.COM:
- Dictionary The command processor that interprets your internal and external command requests chaining.
- Definition Cold Booting:
- Dictionary Booting up DOS by turning the computer's power on. See bootstrapping chaining.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit chaining.
- Definition Clipboard:
- Dictionary The temporary storage location for data that is being moved or copied from one part of a file to another. See also cutting and pasting chaining.
How works chaining meaning in Dictionary C .