What is CHAINING: Passing the control of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch file from within a batch file.
- Definition Configuration:
- Dictionary An initial set of system values, such as the number of buffers DOS will use, the number of simultaneously open files it will allow, and the specific devices that will be supported chaining.
- Definition Control Codes:
- Dictionary ASCII codes that do not display a character but perform a function, such as ringing a bell or deleting a character chaining.
- Definition Concatenation:
- Dictionary The placing of files or strings together in a series chaining.
- Definition CPU:
- Dictionary Central Processing Unit. The main chip that executes all individual computer instructions chaining.
How works chaining meaning in Dictionary C .