What is CASE SENSITIVITY: Distinguishing between capital letters and lowercase letters.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit case sensitivity.
- Definition Ctrl-Z:
- Dictionary The end-of-file marker. Appears on screen as ^Z case sensitivity.
- Definition Command Processor:
- Dictionary The program that translates and acts on commands case sensitivity.
- Definition Cutting And Pasting:
- Dictionary Selecting text from one part of a document or visual display and moving it to another location case sensitivity.
How works case sensitivity meaning in Dictionary C .