What is CACHE: A portion of memory reserved for the contents of recently referenced disk sectors. It facilitates faster re access of the same sectors and is implemented with the SMARTDRV.SYS device driver.
- Definition CPU:
- Dictionary Central Processing Unit. The main chip that executes all individual computer instructions cache.
- Definition COMMAND.COM:
- Dictionary The command processor that interprets your internal and external command requests cache.
- Definition Command Line:
- Dictionary The line on which a command is entered. This line contains the command and all of its associated parameters and switches cache.
- Definition Configuration:
- Dictionary An initial set of system values, such as the number of buffers DOS will use, the number of simultaneously open files it will allow, and the specific devices that will be supported cache.
How works cache meaning in Dictionary C .