What is BYTE: The main unit of memory in a computer. A byte is an eight-bit binary- digit number. A byte can represent a number from 0 to 255, thus it can signify 256 different characters.
- Definition Base Name:
- Dictionary The portion of a file name to the left of the period separator; it can be up to eight characters long byte.
- Definition Batch File:
- Dictionary An ASCH file containing a sequence of DOS commands that will execute the commands when you invoke it byte.
- Definition Bootstrapping:
- Dictionary The process of accessing and implementing the instructions found in the boot record byte.
- Definition Binary:
- Dictionary Describes a digit or bit that uses either a zero or a one to represent information. Also, a numbering system that uses powers of 2 to generate all other numbers byte.
How works byte meaning in Dictionary B .