What is BRANCHING: The transfer of control or execution to a statement in another program or batch file. See also decision making.
- Definition Base Name:
- Dictionary The portion of a file name to the left of the period separator; it can be up to eight characters long branching.
- Definition Boot Record:
- Dictionary The section on a disk that contains the minimum information DOS needs to start the system branching.
- Definition Background Task:
- Dictionary A second program running on your computer; usually, a printing operation that shares the CPU with your main foreground task branching.
- Definition Bootstrapping:
- Dictionary The process of accessing and implementing the instructions found in the boot record branching.
How works branching meaning in Dictionary B .