What is BRANCHING: The transfer of control or execution to a statement in another program or batch file. See also decision making.
- Definition Binary:
- Dictionary Describes a digit or bit that uses either a zero or a one to represent information. Also, a numbering system that uses powers of 2 to generate all other numbers branching.
- Definition Bootstrapping:
- Dictionary The process of accessing and implementing the instructions found in the boot record branching.
- Definition Baud Rate:
- Dictionary The speed of data transmission, usually in bits per second branching.
- Definition Background Task:
- Dictionary A second program running on your computer; usually, a printing operation that shares the CPU with your main foreground task branching.
How works branching meaning in Dictionary B .