What is BASE NAME: The portion of a file name to the left of the period separator; it can be up to eight characters long.
- Definition Batch File:
- Dictionary An ASCH file containing a sequence of DOS commands that will execute the commands when you invoke it base name.
- Definition Branching:
- Dictionary The transfer of control or execution to a statement in another program or batch file. See also decision making base name.
- Definition Background Task:
- Dictionary A second program running on your computer; usually, a printing operation that shares the CPU with your main foreground task base name.
- Definition Break Key:
- Dictionary The Ctrl+Break key combination that interrupts an executing program or command. Can also be initiated by pressing Ctrl+C base name.
How works base name meaning in Dictionary B .