What is ANSI DRIVER: A device driver, contained in the ANSI.SYS file, that loads additional support for advanced console features.
- Definition Assembly Language:
- Dictionary A symbolic form of computer language used to program computers at a fundamental level ansi driver.
- Definition AUTOEXEC.BAT:
- Dictionary A batch file executed automatically whenever the computer is booted up ansi driver.
- Definition Application Program:
- Dictionary A computer program that performs a useful task or series of related tasks, such as balancing a checkbook or managing inventory ansi driver.
- Definition Application Programming Interface (API):
- Dictionary The set of all operating-system service calls ansi driver.
How works ANSI driver meaning in Dictionary A .