What is ANSI DRIVER: A device driver, contained in the ANSI.SYS file, that loads additional support for advanced console features.
- Definition Application Programming Interface (API):
- Dictionary The set of all operating-system service calls ansi driver.
- Definition Asynchronous Communications:
- Dictionary A method of communicating in which the data that is sent is broken up into packets (or bytes) with beginning and ending stop bits. See also serial communications, synchronous communications ansi driver.
- Definition Active Partition:
- Dictionary The section of a hard disk containing the operating system to be used when the hardware powers up ansi driver.
- Definition Allocation Unit:
- Dictionary See cluster ansi driver.
How works ANSI driver meaning in Dictionary A .