What X-RAYS means: A form of high energy electromagnetic radiation that can pass through most objects, including the body. X-rays travel through the body and strike an x-ray detector (such as radiographic film, or a digital x-ray detector) on the other side of the patient, forming an image that represents the “shadows” of objects inside the body.
Meaning of Rays X define:
- What is Photon Definition radiation. The energies of photons range from high-energy gamma rays and x-rays to low
- What is Biosensors Definition such as DNA, enzymes and antibodies, to detect specific biological, chemical, or
- What is Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Definition to investigate anatomy and function of the body in both health and disease without the
- What is Biomimetics Definition in nature to inspire the design of solutions to engineering problems
- What is Medicine Regenerative Definition engineering but also incorporates research on self-healing – where the body uses its own
Definition X-RAYS how to
Explain. How to use x-rays definition in dictionary.
Definition of Rays X term.
Explain X-Rays what is.