What ULTRASOUND means: A form of acoustic energy, or sound, that has a frequency that is higher than the level of human hearing. As a medical diagnostic technique, high frequency sound waves are used to provide real-time medical imaging image inside the body without exposure to ionizing radiation. As a therapeutic technique, high frequency sound waves interact with tissues to destroy diseased tissue such as tumors, or to modify tissues, or target drugs to specific locations in the body.
Meaning of Ultrasound define:
- What is Radiation Ionizing Definition that can strip electrons from an atom or molecule – a process called ionization. Ionizing
- What is Fluorophore Definition can re-emit light upon light excitation. Fluorophores are usually bonded to a molecule
- What is Neuroprosthetics Definition biomedical engineering concerned with developing devices that can substitute a motor
- What is Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Definition introduction of stem-cell inducing factors into a differentiated cell of the body
- What is Structured Illumination Microscopy (SIM) Definition microscopy designed to capture extremely clear images of cells and molecules, even when
Definition ULTRASOUND how to
Explain. How to use ultrasound definition in dictionary.
Definition of Ultrasound term.
Explain Ultrasound what is.