What ULTRASOUND means: A form of acoustic energy, or sound, that has a frequency that is higher than the level of human hearing. As a medical diagnostic technique, high frequency sound waves are used to provide real-time medical imaging image inside the body without exposure to ionizing radiation. As a therapeutic technique, high frequency sound waves interact with tissues to destroy diseased tissue such as tumors, or to modify tissues, or target drugs to specific locations in the body.
Meaning of Ultrasound define:
- What is Immunofluorescence Definition which the fluorescent signaling molecule is bound to an antibody to a protein of interest
- What is Spectroscopy Raman Definition scattering of visible, near-infrared, or near-ultraviolet light that is delivered by a
- What is Photon Definition radiation. The energies of photons range from high-energy gamma rays and x-rays to low
- What is Agent Contrast Definition appearance of structures, processes or fluids within the body in biomedical imaging
- What is Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Definition to investigate anatomy and function of the body in both health and disease without the
Definition ULTRASOUND how to
Explain. How to use ultrasound definition in dictionary.
Definition of Ultrasound term.
Explain Ultrasound what is.