What PROGENITOR CELLS means: Progenitor cells are cells that are similar to stem cells but instead of the ability to become any type of cell, they are already predisposed to develop into a particular type of cell.
- Definition Prosthetics:
- Dictionary The design, fabrication, and fitting of artificial body parts progenitor cells definition.
- Definition Positron Emission Tomography (PET):
- Dictionary radiopharmaceuticals to create 3 dimensional images. The decay of the radiotracers used with PET scans produce small particles called positrons. When positrons react with electrons in the body they progenitor cells explain.
- Definition Photon:
- Dictionary A particle of light or electromagnetic radiation. The energies of photons range from high-energy gamma rays and x-rays to low-energy radio waves progenitor cells what is.
- Definition Polymer:
- Dictionary composed of many repeating subunits. Polymers range from familiar synthetic plastics such as polystyrene to natural biopolymers such as DNA. Polymers have unique physical properties, including progenitor cells meaning.