What MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY means: A surgical procedure typically utilizing one or more small incisions through which laparoscopic surgical tools are inserted and manipulated by a surgeon. Minimally invasive surgery can reduce damage to surrounding healthy tissue, decrease the need for pain medication, and reduce patient recovery time.
- Definition Microscopy:
- Dictionary Using microscopes to view samples and objects that cannot be seen with the unaided eye minimally invasive surgery.
- Definition Microparticle:
- Dictionary 1 and 100 m in size. A m is a micrometer, which is one-millionth of a meter. Man-made microparticles include ceramics, glass, polymers and metals. In biological systems, microparticles are small minimally invasive surgery.
- Definition Morphometry:
- Dictionary the form of living systems or their parts. In medicine, morphometry is often used to study changes in brain structure during development, aging and in response to disease. Researchers can measure minimally invasive surgery.
- Definition Microfluidics:
- Dictionary field including engineering, physics, chemistry and biotechnology involving the design of systems for the precise control and manipulation of fluids on a small, sub-millimeter scale. Typically minimally invasive surgery.