What MAMMOGRAPHY means: An X-ray imaging method used to image the breast for the early detection of cancer and other breast diseases. It is used as both a diagnostic and screening tool.
- Definition Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS):
- Dictionary analytic imaging technique used to study metabolic changes in diseases affecting the brain, including tumors, strokes, and seizures. The technique is also used to study the metabolism of other organs mammography definition.
- Definition Morphometry:
- Dictionary the form of living systems or their parts. In medicine, morphometry is often used to study changes in brain structure during development, aging and in response to disease. Researchers can measure mammography explain.
- Definition Minimally Invasive Surgery:
- Dictionary procedure typically utilizing one or more small incisions through which laparoscopic surgical tools are inserted and manipulated by a surgeon. Minimally invasive surgery can reduce damage to mammography what is.
- Definition Microscopy:
- Dictionary Using microscopes to view samples and objects that cannot be seen with the unaided eye mammography meaning.