What MAMMOGRAPHY means: An X-ray imaging method used to image the breast for the early detection of cancer and other breast diseases. It is used as both a diagnostic and screening tool.
- Definition Microscopy:
- Dictionary Using microscopes to view samples and objects that cannot be seen with the unaided eye mammography.
- Definition Magnetic Resonance Elastography (MRE):
- Dictionary technique to capture snapshots of shear waves that move through the tissue and create “elastograms” or images that show tissue stiffness. MRE is used to non-invasively detect hardening of the liver mammography.
- Definition Morphometry:
- Dictionary the form of living systems or their parts. In medicine, morphometry is often used to study changes in brain structure during development, aging and in response to disease. Researchers can measure mammography.
- Definition MHealth:
- Dictionary An abbreviation for mobile health, which is the practice of medicine and public health supported with mobile devices such as mobile phones for health services and information mammography.