What MAMMOGRAPHY means: An X-ray imaging method used to image the breast for the early detection of cancer and other breast diseases. It is used as both a diagnostic and screening tool.
- Definition MHealth:
- Dictionary An abbreviation for mobile health, which is the practice of medicine and public health supported with mobile devices such as mobile phones for health services and information mammography.
- Definition Microfluidics:
- Dictionary field including engineering, physics, chemistry and biotechnology involving the design of systems for the precise control and manipulation of fluids on a small, sub-millimeter scale. Typically mammography.
- Definition Molecular Imaging:
- Dictionary involves the visualization of molecular processes and cellular functions in living organisms. With the inclusion of a biomarker, which interacts chemically with tissues and structures of interest mammography.
- Definition Morphometry:
- Dictionary the form of living systems or their parts. In medicine, morphometry is often used to study changes in brain structure during development, aging and in response to disease. Researchers can measure mammography.