What IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE means: A biological staining technique in which the fluorescent signaling molecule is bound to an antibody to a protein of interest. When the “fluorescently tagged” antibody binds to its target protein the site or distribution of that protein can be visualized with the appropriate imaging devices.
- Definition Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (IPSC):
- Dictionary A stem cell that is formed by the introduction of stem-cell inducing factors into a differentiated cell of the body, typically a skin cell immunofluorescence.
- Definition Implantable Devices:
- Dictionary devices implanted in the body to replace or augment biological functions. Such devices range from those that provide structural support, such as a hip replacement to those that contain electronics immunofluorescence.
- Definition Image-Guided Robotic Interventions:
- Dictionary primarily minimally invasive surgery, performed through a small incision or natural orifice using robotic tools operated remotely by a surgeon with visualization by devices such as cameras small immunofluorescence.
- Definition Ionizing Radiation:
- Dictionary electromagnetic radiation that can strip electrons from an atom or molecule – a process called ionization. Ionizing radiation has a relatively short wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum immunofluorescence.