What CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT MECHANIZM means: An interactive software-based system designed to assist physicians and other health professionals as well as patients with diagnostic and treatment decisions and reminders. The system compiles and analyzes medical information from raw data, health observations, and other medical information sources.
- Definition Cell Reprogramming:
- Dictionary function of a cell using chemical, protein or even mechanical force. Most commonly, a cell, like a skin cell, may be treated with protein factors that reprogram it to become a stem cell that can then clinical decision support mechanizm.
- Definition Contrast Agent:
- Dictionary A substance used to enhance the imaged appearance of structures, processes or fluids within the body in biomedical imaging clinical decision support mechanizm.
- Definition Computed Tomography:
- Dictionary ray imaging procedure in which a narrow beam of X-rays is aimed at a patient and quickly rotated around the body, producing signals that are processed by the machine’s computer to generate cross clinical decision support mechanizm.
- Definition Computational Modeling:
- Dictionary mathematics, statistics, physics and computer science to study the mechanism and behavior of complex systems by computer simulation. A computational model contains numerous variables that clinical decision support mechanizm.