What BIOSENSORS means: A device that uses biological material, such as DNA, enzymes and antibodies, to detect specific biological, chemical, or physical processes and then transmits or reports this data.
- Definition Biomimetics:
- Dictionary Using biological form and function seen in nature to inspire the design of solutions to engineering problems biosensors.
- Definition Biomedical Imaging:
- Dictionary branch of medicine concerned with the development and use of imaging devices and techniques to obtain internal anatomic images and to provide biochemical and physiological analysis of tissues and biosensors.
- Definition Brain-Computer Interface:
- Dictionary the brain’s electrical signals to allow individuals with limited mobility to learn to use their thoughts to move a computer cursor or other devices like a robotic arm or a wheelchair biosensors.
- Definition Biomaterial:
- Dictionary or construct that interacts with biological systems. Biomaterials can be derived from nature or synthesized in the laboratory using metallic components, polymers , ceramics, or composite materials biosensors.